beneath the coat hides an awful stare
longing to start some harm
beneath the coat a plot is made
devised to make you cry
beneath the coat a trap is set
filling you with lies
the gentle havoc begins
steps are creaking at the door
knocking once knocking twice
as you swayed on the floor
he keeps a sinister grin
keeps his hands at bay
he softly kisses your hand
delightfully making your day
sweet words sweet nothings
ringing to your ears
again and again it rings
forgetting all your fears
promises kept but never kept
he walks away without a sound
without a word
forever lost and never found
all you found are pieces
broken pieces on the floor
shattered all over the place
as he walked out that door
it will never be the same
the cracks are showing
as you picked up the pieces
blood is flowing
beneath that coat a secret kept
a thousand reasons behind
beneath that coat a broken heart
Source: "ECA International"
1. Tokyo, Japan
(This is one of the cities that I dream of going to...gahh...*.*)
The strength of the yen has brought Tokyo back to the No. 1 spot on ECA International's ranking for the first time since 2005. In addition to the costs above, rent for a two-bedroom apartment for expats is typically more than $5,000 per month in Tokyo, according to data from EuroCost International. While visitors need more pocket money here than in any other city, the monthly consumer price index in Tokyo's wards has actually dropped year-on-year for 14 straight months as of May 2010, based on figures from Japan's statistics bureau.
2. Oslo, Norway
(europe...europe...when will I ever smell your air? =D)
4. Nagoya, Japan
(when will these pictures become real?!...bitter... O.o)
5. Yokohama, Japan
6. Stavanger, Norway
9. Geneva, Switzerland
10. Zurich, Switzerland
(isn't it pretty? :)
well...err...not really... XD
Thanks to Yuuki for allowing me to reblog this post from her cute and insightful blog! =)
1. Girls like guys with sense of humor.
3. It’s a rare thing for girls to go for flings unlike many guys do.
4. Take a close look at this paradox: Girls are generally impulsive buyers but are good in budgeting. (I doubt I’m good at budgeting XD)
5. Too sweet girls are usually the naggers.
6. Your girlfriend can either jokingly or seriously get jealous over your basketball games.
7. Girls are very suspicious human beings.
8. A guy oughta understand his girl’s mood swings especially when she has her monthly period.
10. Girls easily get carried away by their emotions.
11. You must tell a girl that you are courting her. Unless you make an obvious proposal, she could either play numb or be really numb of your feelings for her.
12. The girl who gives you a quick "yes" could either be too impulsive.
13. A girl’s decision is always changeable.
14. It is really hard to trace why girls are unpredictable.
16. Girls hate guys who gossip.
17. You would know that a girl likes you if she laughs even at your corniest joke and even pays attention at your nonsense talk.
18. You can hook a girl by knowing her interests.
20. Girls hate it when you make them wait.
21. Girls love babies.
22. If you’re truly in love with a girl, you will have a hard time to convince her telling so.
24. Beware: a girl knows how to persuade you that you could do her a favor through her charisma or seductive body language without you knowing it.
25. Girls are flattered when you make them melt in your eyes, but they would do anything just to show disapproval.
26. Girls are very conscious people.
27. Girls hate guys who whistle at their back. The act makes them look like cheap.
29. A girl is not necessarily after a guy with towering height. He just has to be taller then she is.
30. Girls generally do not court guys which make you guys so lucky to have their privilege to court your pick.
31. Girls who court guys are desperate. It is awkward to see a girl courting a guy.
32. Girls usually compete unconsciously among themselves especially when it comes to beauty.
34. Never spoil a girl. Someday, if you fail to do a favor for her, she could lay the blame on you after all you did to her.
35. Girls have changeable moods.
36. Girls love being serenaded. The spookiest and the corniest thing that you do is for her the most romantic and the most memorable.
37. Girls like smart guys.
38. Girls like neat and presentable guys.
40. Girls can keep their deepest darkest secrets for a lifetime unlike guys who are very open about themselves.
41. Girls are the ones who can make a relationship stay longer but they don’t want to have the dominating character over their boyfriend.
42. You should let her cool first before you say sorry, otherwise she won’t accept your apology.
43. Girls usually go for older guys.
44. Like Eve, a girl is man’s weakness.
46. Girls are physically weaker than guys but are emotionally stronger when problems arise.
47. Girls easily cry. That is why they are rarely violent because they ventilate themselves through crying.
48. A girl smokes and drinks though she knows it’s not a good impression on her.
50. Girls like guys who can protect and defend them. You don’t have to be a macho man though.
51. Girls hate weaklings. It’s enough that their gender has the weakest physique of all human being.
52. A girl can be fond of an effeminate. They may fall in love with a gay under considerable reasons.
54. A girl hates it when her friend squeals about her crushes or secrets.
55. A girl that has admired a stranger could research even the least and nonsense bits of info about him. (Stalker! XD)
56. Girls are generally more organized people than guys.
58. Girls like guys with electrical and carpentering skills. These assure them that they can handle even the smallest and peculiar thing.
59. Girls like McGyver-like guys who can easily look for a way out when situations corner them.
60. Girls are generally good in subjects like Language and Social Science than Mathematics and General Science.
62. Girls only play hard-to-get when they think her crush or suitor finds her obvious that she has feelings for him.
63. Girls have legions of insecurities.
64. Girls also stammer when they’re talking to the guy they truly admire.
65. Girls have innumerable crushes but her heart belongs only to one guy.
66. Girls mature faster and grow older than guys their same age.
67. Girls are more prone to getting fat easily.
68. Girls love receiving letters.
69. Girls are mostly panic-buyers and worriers.
70. Girls love surprises.
71. It is false humility girls show when they’re given compliments.
72. It is by playing tame pussycat but you tame the shrew.
73. Before you court a girl, study her inside out.
75. It’s hard for a girl to recover from her past.
76. A girls prefers to learn about relationships from novels than through experience.
77. Psychologists proved that a girl, who was molested at a very young age, loses her self esteem and develops negative attitude towards other people.
78. A girl can easily forgive you if you are sincere with your apology.
79. A girl can only be healed from her past through the enabling touch of God.
81. Girls easily get watery eyed over telenovelas and dramas.
82. A girl gets annoyed to a guy who pushes himself so hard to get her.
83. Girls act snob to guys either they like too much or hate too much.
84. A girl can suppress her feelings if she knows that a relationship wouldn’t work.
85. Girls are weight conscious.
87. Girls love being wooed.
88. A girl would flaunt her assets just to hook you.
89. Immature guys are out from girl’s list.
91. A girl can make you wait for years in courting her but could eventually give you a "no" in the long run.
92. It is not always because she said "yes" that she likes or love you. She could have just said it for superficial reasons.
93. A girl loves talking all alone with the guy she’s truly in love with especially in romantic and isolated places.
94. Girls drool a lot over shopping malls.
95. Girls like guys with broad shoulders and breasts.
96. Girls admire sports-minded guys a lot.
98. Girls love guys who can bear with what they feel.
99. Girls are genetically sensitive.
100. Unless a girl enters Nursing, Biology, or medical courses or profession, she will always have that irk from seeing blood and will always repel to see, smell, or even hear disgusting stuff.
1. GOD wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
2. Dear GOD: I have a problem. Sometimes, it's me.
3. Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.
4. There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
5. Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
6. Do the math. Count your blessings.
7. Faith is the ability not to panic.
8. Laugh everyday, it's like inner jogging.
9. If we worry, we probably didn't pray. If we pray, we probably don't worry.
10. As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home everyday.
11. Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
12. The most important things in our homes are the people.
14. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
17. Nothing is real to you until we experience it, otherwise it's just hearsay.
don't be afraid to let your mind soar
to where no one dares to go
do not shudder my little one
follow your dreams and let it lead you
to where you are destined to be
hear the music outside and feel its beat
don't let it bring your heart down
and trample on your fragility
open up don't be afraid
don't let your demons get you
free your heart and soul
ease up lighten up
share your light to the world
you've yet to realize your own beauty
It is also true that we don't know what we have been missing until it ARRIVES...
You can't go on successfully in life until you let go of your past mistakes, failures and HEARTACHES...
They just make the most of everything that comes along their WAY...
A parent, a spouse, a lover, a friend, a child...
So much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real, so that once they are around you appreciate them MORE...
Prince of Persia is based from a popular game with the same title. I can even trace it way back in the 90s where the first Prince of Persia game was not as amazing and as high-tech as the games nowadays. But I can say I'm fortunate to have played the first Prince of Persia game when family computers still rule the households. But even then, I wasn't able to grasp the story behind it.
The plot of the story is rather very sneaky and complicated that it would actually take me one whole day to summarize it. So it would be better that you watch and ride on with his adventures in Persia. This is what makes me admire the whole movie--the plot, the action, the adventure. I love how the plot is intricately designed that leaves you guessing and anticipating for the next scene. You can never predict what's going to happen next (for the most part) and can really give you that feeling as if you're falling from the edge of your seat (or maybe I'm just exaggerating) XD. But honestly though, I can say that it was a money well-spent (for movie addicts like me). I especially liked the part where Prince Dastan or whoever presses the end of the dagger and then the time turns back. It's obviously computerized but it still looks good and amazing.
Although one can say that the movie is very cliche (a typical 'sword and sandal' action flick), it's pretty much enjoyable and pretty to watch. The effects, choreography, over-all acting and performance are superb and contribute much to the Prince of Persia experience. However, if one was to compare the movie from the game itself, there sure are a lot of discrepancies and can disappoint a lot of Prince of Persia fanatics as it does not loyally follow to the true game itself. Nevertheless, it's a pretty epic movie. And what adds up to the experience I had when watching it was that the seat would shook whenever big bass sound effects were to roll in the scenes. It was kind of annoying and it was my first time. Hehe. I thought 2D was just the same as an ordinary cinema. The only difference was that they have shaker seats. And it was okay I guess. O.o