* Give God what's right, not what's left!
* A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
* We're too blessed to be depressed!
* Don't put a question mark where God put a period.
* Prayer -- Don't give God instructions - simply report for duty!
* God doesn't want shares of your life, He wants controlling interest!
* Don't wait for six strong men to take you to church.
* We don't change the message, the MESSAGE CHANGES US!
* When God ordains, He SUSTAINS!
* WARNING: Exposure to the SON will prevent burning!
* Most people want to serve God -- but only in an advisory capacity.
* Exercise daily -- walk with the Lord!
* Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous.
* Wisdom has two parts: 1) Having a lot to say. 2) Not saying it.
* Never give the devil a ride! He always want to drive!
* Watch your step carefully! Everyone else does!
* A clean conscience makes a soft pillow.
* Kindness is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back.
* He who angers you controls you!
* God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called!
* Worry is the darkroom in which "negatives" are developed!
* Forbidden fruit creates many jams.
* Be ye fishers of men, you catch them -- He will clean them.
* Deciding not to choose is still making a choice.
* If God is your co-pilot, it's time to swap seats!